skip to main | skip to sidebar

J.Etsy Ketsy Game design blog

Online blog and diary for Computer Game Design Project 3

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pondering patterns

Fractals. I was just watching that TED talk the other day on the bus re African fractals. Maybe there's some pattern game that could come from fractals?

Definitley using some sort of timer in the game
Posted by J@net at 5:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (46)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (32)
      • The next step!
      • Few glitches before I eat...
      • OK, today's progress...
      • Stress is apparently very bad for you...
      • Hit a wall
      • Game progression
      • Playtest session 2
      • In summary from yesterday...
      • One last thing before I head to uni...
      • sound sources and more stuff
      • A new day
      • Playtest session 1
      • Productive few days
      • Banging my head against a wall....
      • And reality hits...
      • Woo hoo! plus game summary at this point
      • Haven't forgotten about this....
      • Thinking about interesting choices...
      • A different angle on it
      • Stink bug it is!
      • Internal brainstorming
      • Still pre caffine
      • Chicken or the egg?
      • possible bead patterns
      • Freaking out big time
      • OK, now I'm starting to freak out...
      • Or...
      • Or something topical
      • Pondering patterns
      • Not as certain as I thought I was...
      • Expanding the concept
      • Opening gambit...