I sorted out the PU destroy instance. I've gotten bogged down with the timer and scoreboard. I've spent all morning stuffing around with it. i currently have a timer countdown but I didn't want people to see exact to 2 decimals the amount of time in each level. That way I will also have to set it up so it's constant for each room as well.
So i just found out how to build another health bar (I think), and I'm considering trying it to indicate time, but will two of the same sort of graphic be too confusing for players?
Needless to say, i won't be sending this out for playtesting this afternoon (thank GOD for the assignment extension). I have to go and work on my other assignment now.... I hate breaking this flow :-)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment