skip to main | skip to sidebar

J.Etsy Ketsy Game design blog

Online blog and diary for Computer Game Design Project 3

Friday, May 8, 2009

Or something topical

like Swine flu? I was thinking about the pattern games I like - they tend to be squashing or eradicating like patterns/colours/types. You could be the doctor/UN administering Tamiflu to wipe out Swine flu - it could spread based on the number of connections - levels like schools, villages, airports
Posted by J@net at 5:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (46)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (32)
      • The next step!
      • Few glitches before I eat...
      • OK, today's progress...
      • Stress is apparently very bad for you...
      • Hit a wall
      • Game progression
      • Playtest session 2
      • In summary from yesterday...
      • One last thing before I head to uni...
      • sound sources and more stuff
      • A new day
      • Playtest session 1
      • Productive few days
      • Banging my head against a wall....
      • And reality hits...
      • Woo hoo! plus game summary at this point
      • Haven't forgotten about this....
      • Thinking about interesting choices...
      • A different angle on it
      • Stink bug it is!
      • Internal brainstorming
      • Still pre caffine
      • Chicken or the egg?
      • possible bead patterns
      • Freaking out big time
      • OK, now I'm starting to freak out...
      • Or...
      • Or something topical
      • Pondering patterns
      • Not as certain as I thought I was...
      • Expanding the concept
      • Opening gambit...