- For a new level, how do I bring over the contoller_life, so all the values of score etc don't get reset?
- How do I set the code for a new life every 2000? (need to sort the code out!!!)
- Set up a spider enemy for later levels
- Set up a countdown timer to let a person know when the level was due to be over
- Work out how to time the 'pesky bug' sound to gaps in the music
- Make new levels (4 more?)
- Make a level transition scene
- Make a start page scene
- Make sprites
- Make an end page scene
- Consider making the oranges age/mature i.e. if they are alive for 60 second, they turn into bonus oranges for 10 secs then they die off
- Fix the persistent PU sound (I don't think it has an alarm and destroy command on it)
Friday, May 29, 2009
In summary from yesterday...
So, when I left things yesterday to go to uni, these are the things i needed to work on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment