OK, just noticed 2 things - i had the test for the tree set to look for holder oranges - if one existed, it woudl stay alive. This was fine when I was testing for the different oranges, as i had different ones for each tree!! So I had to create different holder oranges for each tree, hopefully that will fix that problem now (or at least be better than it was.
The other issue is re the stinkbomb bonus. Its not disappearing if you don't take it, like it's supposed to. Its also not recreating itself if you do take it. Plus if the tree dies, it can appear on it. Really need to sort that one out...
OK - derr! I was destroyign the controller instead of the instance of the bonus orange. Seems to work fine now. Thinking I might still put it on a timeline though...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment