Thursday, May 28, 2009

One last thing before I head to uni...

I just changed it so you get 50 bonus points for every enemy you deflect with a stink bomb. I love setting them off and I wanted there to be purpose as well as fun for stinking them away. I attached the collision/score change event to the stinkbomb hit area for the birds, but had to put it on the stinkbombhitareaPU, as it destructed after the farmer hit it once (so you don't get a bonus 2000 points for having him run underneath you!)

Only problem now is it's very likely my dodgy extra life fix won't work, as its less likely the score 1999 will be ticked past picking up oranges - if a bomb goes off and bonus points are scored, it might take the player right past 2000, without collecting the bonus life...need to fix this!

No comments:

Post a Comment