Just put in the farmer sprite I created on the ferry - it's excellent! I love it!
I also just wrote code that worked! OMG! I figured it out all by myself!
re the farmer dodgy fix I had in, where the farmer just ran right (and sometimes into the bug) when the stink bomb was released (as it was getting stuck reversing horizontal direction every step in the hit area) - I wrote code for the collission that said - if the farmer x is less than the bug x, turn into an instance that just runs off in one direction, then change back after alarm ) goes off. I didn't think it was working, but with the new farmer sprite, I could see better what the object was doing - and realised I'd just forgotten to add in the sprite to the object (which is why it was disappearing :-)
Anyway - YAY!
Plus just got in playtesting results, v exciting. Some good advice (wish it had come through earlier! There's only so much I can achieve at this point...esp if I want to sleep as well...)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment