Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm a spammer!

OK, just sent out the first level prototype with instructions to 20 odd people. It's a 3.7MB file, so no doubt, they'll all love me for that. :-)

Hopefully, some good feedback will come of it.

I'm still worried that the game's just not interesting enough. But then I don't want to make it too complicated, it's just a casual game. Why couldn't I have thought of something like tetris...

There's a lot to do as just one person. But its' hard when I have such high expectations of myself.

So, other ways I'm considering making it more interesting:
  • Limes trees (yes back to that idea!). More fruit, less flying around, but smaller reward - is it better to stick with them or the oranges?
  • Booster bonuses - turn into a shiny faster bug for a short time. You can get around faster using less energy, but are more easily spotted by birds. Is it a good thing or will it mean you need to use up all your stink bombs? That might be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment