OK - finished an end sequence if a player is successful and the level 2 transition page. Had a couple of playtesters with the game - will rite up their feedback later.
Got rid of objects I didn't need anymore but forgot to take out all references to them in the code, so things started going pear shaped! But I think it's cleared up now.
Set up new trees and timelines to deal with the second level. Set up new oranges, mature oranges and controller oranges for new level to deal with code issues and new trees etc.
I'm only finding bugs as I play the game through, over and over - the only issue is that's time consuming!!!
Now having issues with the oranges reappearing on the trees after dying when the oranges have matured. The timelines aren't resetting, I don't know why!
I had the wrong timeline set things - god I am so over this game right now
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment